13262538

My wife sale our house without my consent and transfer money

My wife sale our house without my consent and transfer money to hers daughter si september 2014.How can I claim my part of the money,as we just started divorce .
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWho actually owned the house and why were you not aware of the sale?Where is the divorce taking place?Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have both the house 2002,married 1997,I was in USA when my wife started arranging the mortgage so I wasn't on it..I've transfer'd her 20 k. for the deposit.As soon as I'v come back started complete rebuilding and extension ,approved by Wansdworth borough counsil.Till 2008 we have lived happily there.Started Business in Bulgaria, first small family but it turn into Medium size corporate hotel hotel business .Been more physically active I always stayed away from paper work. This caped my on dark for
my wife's side afer's, Seling house,starting divorce finding younger boyfriend.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sending you an Agrement for sale
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Which country has the divorce been issue din?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bulgaria
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid that legally your wife has done nothing wrong in the UK.
The property was in her sole name so she was entitled to sell it
You will need to deal with it as part of the financial side of divorce in Bulgaria - if the divorce was in the Uk then the UK courts could and would make her account for the funds
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you ,even I'm not very hapy.Would that meen I can't pretend for a share of a flat that was bouth on "buy to rent" mortgage also on hers name even matrimonial rights are registered after the sale of the house.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Which property did you register Matrimonial Home rights against?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's appartment ,not the house.Still the mortgage is at my wife's name.Rented out. 15 Wallis Close, Hope Street, Battersea, London SW11 2BA If that help
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
But you have registered matrimonial home rights on it?How far has the divorce reached?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It just started.Haven't been to court yet
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Will the Bulgarian court deal with all the financial assets?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would think so
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The property that you have registered your rights against cannot be sold without your agreement - or until the Final Decree is issued and the Bulgarian court will deal with it as part of the financial settlement