12826847

I am going to pay 56 pound ) a in-depth answer

Customer Question

Hello, I am going to pay 56 pound for 1) a in-depth answer to the following question. and 2) I am paying this money for right away This question is about criminal evidence Act/s in UK. I understand there is a legislation about retaining evidence by Police
officers. There is a particular section which stipulates that CCTV footage of the incident location must be retained even it was NO EVIDENTIAL value at the time of investigation. Please provide the relevant legislation and the paragraph and relevant section
of this legislation . I DO NOT just asking the legislation , provide me with actual paragraph and the section e.g s29 Criminal Evidence act I have a vauge memory this may be Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure what you mean retained in this sense?
During the course of the case or forever? If the latter then that is just not required.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
during the investigation time.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
That isn't covered by legislation but by protocolDoes the absence of evidential value have any significance? Should the incident be there if correctly reported?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What about unused material must be retained and disclosed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied with the answer please arrange refund of money paid please.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Good luck
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you confirm money back is arranged please
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I am never involved in the billing I'm afraid.As you are displeased I have opted out.