13262538

Social services failed to notify police that my son had an

Customer Question

Social services failed to notify police that my son had an indecent photo taken of him and my sons behaviour went out of control and ss took him into care is this a crime?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.How old is your son and when did this happen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He was 7yrs at the time in January 2015 . I reported the incident to a social worker attached to the family but they did nothing. Subsequently his behaviour put him in danger and social services took him into foster care.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Has a final Care order been made?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No not yet but it appears to me that social services reluctance to involve a child psychologist means they have something to hide. Also they are restricting contact and phonecalls. He is a two hour drive away
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Who took the photographs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The amount of lies they have told in the case file makes out that I am unable to parent him. I want to report their failings to the Police but have social services committed any crime?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid that they have not committed a crime - but they have certainly been negligent and you should make a formal complaint as soon as possible.Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome - I hope you are already in touch with the Family rights Group - www.frg.org.ukClare