12826847

I got a refusal of the Upper Tribunal about ESA problem with

Customer Question

I got a refusal of the Upper Tribunal about ESA problem with secretary of State (JCP and DWP.) I have by to this letter two possibilities for challenge:
1./Set Aside.(till one month)
or:
2./Judicial Review by High Court by reason of lawfullness.(till 16 days)
--------------------------
Problem is an unhonestly choosed,picked and used reasons for disallowing my ESA entitlement by DM.(He is used a wrong part of (half of expressions) with intend
to dissalowing my ESA benefit. (and I am fully proved it with evidences by
writen(stament of the doctors with comparing to the statements of the DM)
Who can I do now please...?
Sincerely,
Customer
E-mail:***@******.***
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure what the ground of your challenge is?