13262538

I am an executor together with my two brothers to the will

Customer Question

I am an executor together with my two brothers to the will of our late father. We have obtained a grant of probate and now wish to deal with the sale of his property in person, rather than through solicitors. Is there anything in the Legal Services Act or otherwise which prevents us from doing this?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** will do my bets to help you,Provided you all feel happy about dealing with the paperwork then you are perfectly at liberty to do thisPlease ask if you need further detailsClare