13262538

Can the Child support Agency or whatever is acting as the CSA

Customer Question

can the Child support Agency or whatever is acting as the CSA lawfully send and execute an eviction notice to throw me and my family on the street?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.I am afraid that if there are arrears then yes the CSA can indeed obtain an Order for the sale of a house and force the owner to leave the property.Please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What if the csa have in 2009 told me I am NOT the childs father....I have a letter...and this is the reason I stopped paying. There have been no attempts to prove parentage on the csa or mother side....??
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Was there a DNA test?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Only the mothers say so.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Did the CSA contact you again after that?