13262538

How do I get a power of attorney over my dead wife's medical

Customer Question

how do I get a power of attorney over my dead wife's medical records who passed away without a will
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your question.My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youI am sorry for your lossIn fact you cannot get Power of Attorney at all as your wife has passed away.However you can either apply for Letters of Administration of her estate, or, if the lack of assets means that this is no need to do so, you can simply write to who ever holds the records and point out that you are the person entitled to apply for a grant and ask them to send you the records accordinglyI hope that this is of assistance please ask if you need further detailsClare