12826847

My ex-husband has second time ignored the Court Order

Customer Question

My ex-husband has for the second time ignored the Court Order which states that the whereabouts (addresses) of where the two children will be residing when on holiday contact with him. The children resides with me under the residencey order in Southampton and have holiday contact with him either in Wales (where he resides) or Oxfordshire (his family reside) I again after dropping the children off this afternoon have no idea where they are whether in Wales at his address or his girlfriends or he is with them with family in Oxfordshire, What can I do. I have tried to e-mail him (as he refuses to talk to me) but the e-mails come back in a tone of bullying and threatening.
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will assist.
I am sorry to hear about the difficulties that you are experiencing with the father of your children.
Please may I ask:
- please detail what the order says about the disclosure of address
- is this in the recording part of the court order or the order section?
- when was the order made?
- how old are your children?
- do you have any other concerns about their care?
Kind Regards
Caroline