12826847

My car was involved in an accident that was entirely the other

Customer Question

My car was involved in an accident that was entirely the other party's fault, with witnesses. The police asked if I wanted to arrange recovery myself or if not, they would do it. I thankfully agreed, the recovery company was instructed to remove the vehicle to my address. My car didn't arrive, the recovery company had taken it to their compound. They entirely admit their mistake but told me it would cost me £250 to collect it myself and remove it plus £50 per day. This was on the 8th November. They won't allow insurance assessors onto the premises and my insurance company are refusing to touch it with a bargepole, which I'm furious about. I'm at my wit's end, can you advise please?
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Who instructed the recovery company?
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Do you still need help with this?