12826847

If a person is arrested offence and some one else comes

Customer Question

If a person is arrested for a offence and some one else comes along later and say it was them not you what happens
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Member of family was arrested for driving another member family car when disqualified the problem is this did not happen the police officer stated she I'd him and that he give bank card and n insurance as I'd ... Of named driver ...No way this happened as car was off road at this time and no way would he off had the id either police hassle both members a lot plus member which has been arrested mental health wouldn't be good n police would play on this ... There was now aye he was driving this car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think the car was off road at that time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you send the answer to email r here
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I'm not clear what has happened here?