13262538

My daughters ex partner owns a private company.With dividends

my daughters ex partner owns a private company.With dividends and salary he yearly makes at least £40,000 but for tax purposes he only declares £8,000.The cms have made me an award of approx. £70 per month for 2 young children.What can she do and how much should she get?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.For reasons which remain a mystery the CMS do not take account of dividends in the first assessment.However if your daughter appeals the assessment and ask for it to be reassessed she should get the 16% of his gross income that she is entitled toPlease ask if you need further detailsClare