75100385

CLAIM COMPENSATION IN RELATION TO MY VEHICLE BEING

CLAIM FOR MONETARY COMPENSATION IN RELATION TO MY VEHICLE BEING SEIZED AND DESTROYED AND THE CASE THROWN OUT OF COURT BECAUSE THE PROSECUTION HAVE INSUFFICENT EVIDENCE TO PROCUR A CONVICTION
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok heres the situtaion i was towing a vehicle i had purchased to be used for parts for the vehicle i was towing it with.by means of an a frame with a trailer board.according to the dept of transport the vewhicle when connected by an a frame becomes essentially a trailer and is covered by the insurance of the vehicle in front.the police stopped me and siezed the vehicle and said it had to be insured because 4 wheels are in contact with the tarmac.and charged me with driving a motor vehicle without insurance.i have trolled the internet and asked them to produce that legislation in court and they could not because it does not exist.hence the prosecution throwing it out ofd court because their was insufficient evidence to get a conviction.meanwhile they had destroyed my vehicle sold it to a car dismantlers and gained from the theft of my property
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
and now i am over 900 pounds out of pocket due to all this carry on
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to write and set out your losses and request compensation within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not compensate you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk  or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
However you can only claim like for like, so you can't claim a new vehicle etc. A good guide is Glass's or Autotrader.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thats fine thank you so i need to sue the chief of police in north yorkshire .if they do not settle within 14 days of receiving my recorded mail
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there or do i sue the police officer with malfeasance as a he abused the power he is treusted with
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am here.
You need to sue the force itself. You dont sue the individual officer as the Force is severally and jointly liable.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes thats what i was thinking he was acting on their behalf and illegally