75100385

My sons passport has been lost by the child benefit office,

Customer Question

My sons passport has been lost by the child benefit office, they say it's in the post somewhere, we all travel to France on Christmas Eve, he has an appointment with the passport office on Wednesday, will they be able to give him some sort of emergency travel document, if so what does he need to take ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes they can issue him with another one. He needs to take birth certificate etc and letter from the Child Benefit Office saying they have lost it. It will also need to be reported to the Police.
If he knows his previous passport number he should take that too.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/