12826847

I am registering on behalf of my mother Deputy Court of Protection

Customer Question

I am registering on behalf of my mother Deputy Court of Protection for her financialvaffairs. Father & Mother joint ownership of matrimonial home (18% Father / 82% Mother) - after divorce (over 22yrs ago) FAther request to sell it now. My sister still resides from time to time there but not permant. Do I proceed with father's request to sell property regardless? I am looking into mortage options to buy out my father's % as an alternative option.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Was there a Court Order setting out in what circumstances the house had to be sold?