75100385

My mam signed a contract with Anglian windows. She

Hi, my mam signed a contract with Anglian windows. She cancelled within 14 days before worked started before anything was made. They are saying we had only 7 days to cancel and sent a letter saying if we received the goods then it would of been 14 days which makes no sense. They are now saying it was bespoke work which we were not aware fascias or guttering was bespoke. We have complained about they way it was sold to us also what he promised he could do was different to what the surveyour said. So we cancelled on day he came out which was day 11. What are our rights please.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
This is quite wrong The law says you have 14 days to cancel. If they did any work beforehand then its their fault. But it is CONSUMER CONTRACTS (INFORMATION, CANCELLATION AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES) REGULATIONS which states you have 14 days.
They can NOT give you 7 days, it MUST be 14 days.