12826847

Some one which i had banned to come near my children, has been

some one which i had banned to come near my children, has been with them today. what actions can I take?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
when you say banned, what do you mean?
Do you have any court orders?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I told the person who had phoned from Dagenham's police station.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but that means nothing at all.
She is perfectly free to make contact with your children and your wife unless they actually object and tell her so. Your views are a non issue I'm afraid.
If she is actually a threat to either your wife or your children then they can seek an injunction preventing her from contacting them but that hasn't happened.
For that reason, there is no action that can be taken I'm afraid.
In fact, disposing of presents destined for your children gives her quite a good complaint against you I'm afraid. If this ever went to court that would reflect extremely badly upon you.
I'm very sorry but they don't need your permission to have contact with their family.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no that's fine. Thank you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No problem and all the best.
Please remember to rate my answer.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jomo1972’.