13262538

Good morning, Seven years ago, you processed the will

Good morning,
Seven years ago, you processed the will of my last surviving relative , my Aunt , Ms. Sarah Anne Blake who had resided in the family home at***** St. Helens.
In the will, there were ,if I remember correctly, four beneficiaries :- myself, my half-sister Annie and my two children by a former marriage, Melanie Elizabeth Dodds (ne. Blake) and James Vincent Blake.
Unfortunately , one of my children by my subsequent and present marriage , firmly believes that I have taken his non-existant "share" and this is causing a disproportionate amount of unhappiness and bad feeling.
I feel that the only way to resolve this family feud is to present my son Chris with irrefutable proof by way of a copy of the will.
If you permit, I will telephone yourselves after the Christmas break to discuss how to bring this about.
Sincerely,
G.P.Blake.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionIn fact we are a question and answer site rather than a firm of solicitors.However the good news is that you can order a copy of the Will using the sitehttps://www.gov.uk/search-will-probateClare