12826847

My friend has been detained in customs at ******** airport

Customer Question

My friend has been detained in customs at Heathrow airport on Viagra charges how do i get in contact with customs and what are the conciquences of my friends mistake ?
She is a British borne lady and she emailed me to say that it was an 8000 GBP fine to get my friend out again so what truth would be in that as i am from Australia and have no idea whether my friend is truth full or not as the friend says she has a ticket to Australia and was supposed to arrive in Australia on 24/12/15 and leave London on the 24 th just worried as i dont seem to be able to contact customs at ********
Sincerely F ********
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youI would guess that in fact you have never physically met this lady?