Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My husband is my carer but his bail conditions say that his

My husband is my carer but his bail conditions say that his can't contact me, or come to the home address, I have no problem with him coming home or contacting me as I cannot manage without him.
How do we get the bail conditions changed?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question.
Were the bail conditions set by the police or court?
If the police set the conditions then he will need to attend the police and ask the custody officer for an amendment to the conditions. If the court set the conditions then he will need to submit an application to court to change the conditions.
In the meantime he should not breach the conditions as he will be liable for arrest.
Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.