75100385

What action can I take against an A and E doctor , who contacted

Customer Question

What action can I take against an A and E doctor , who contacted the DVLA to revoke my driving licence , immediately , without any evidence and falsifying statements , etc ...
I have so much evidence of falsification of evidence and breach of patient confidentiality ...my doctor wrote a stern letter stipulating that I had never had an unexplained loss of consciences , and the DVLA are still determined not to renew my licence without further tests ...
I was not informed of any enquiry or given the opportunity to explain that this junior doctor was abusive and falsified statements , and called my daughters liars / refused to give me her name or see any evidence /reasoning for her contacting DVLA ...
Both the hospital and DV LA are being bloody minded , as they did not follow correct procedures...
Can I complain to GMC , as the doctor has breached patient confidentiality ?
My job is reliant on driving ...and I recieved revokation letter without prior knowledge/ or evidence of reasoning ...
Please advise
KR
Monica
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Have you appealed the decision yet ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?