12826847

I have a private arrangement to use my employers car with a

I have a private arrangement to use my employers car with a consideration so a contract exists. Can he just demand his car keys back and take away the use. I understand this is a "private arrangement by reason" I think? Can you enlighten me please. I have been sacked so he is being difficult but he himself says ( the use of car ) is nothing to do with my job.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What is the consideration?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That I keep it valet clean do normal checks and fill up with deisel before their trips to France app 4 times year and can use whenever I want.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I can make a call but it will rack up the cost to you and it is something we can deal with online if you prefer?