75100385

I am sending you regarding a problem that I have had

Hello I am sending you regarding a problem that I have had with my payments from the company I am working with Lloyd link logistics LTD.
They have been paying me less money and I wrote an email which I am willing to send them, I would like you to advise me if that is a correct action to take or anything else that you consider better. As I can't attach what I wrote I am pasting it to you from where you could also understand the situation detailed:
Thank you in advance
Dear Colin
Merry Christmas. I hope you are having a nice time in your holidays.
I am sending you this email regarding my wages. Since the beginning there were problems with less payments.
I have tried to short it out but there was much inconvenience with Lloyd Link Accounts Dept office.
As a matter of fact I let this pass and was waiting for the moment that I would have had time to short it out.
Due to my last payment which was again wrong and they left me for Christmas with no money, I sat down and calculated the total money that i should have had and how much I have got so far.
The total amount of money that I should have had received in my account from since I started, to last Thursday the 24th, is 3045.03 pounds.
The money I have received is 2504.99
More detailed :
My total mileage are 609mi for 0.18p plus 2396mi for 0.17p
I have worked for 32 days and one of them was with double route so 33 *105
I have had four Ad1 for that period and one Ad2.
My total deductions according to my breakdowns are 2504.99
For that period I have worked for some days for Hermes as my company needed me to do so for not knowing for what reason, but as I was more than happy to help as had no details about what I would do there but they promised me that I would get my payments normally as I would get for amazon, I expect them to do so as well and short out the problem with the money that I am missing.
I would not want to spend more time shorting out their problems and mistakes. The money that I should get every week are detailed written in my invoices that I hang over on time every single time!
I expect them to short out the problem and give me the rest 540.04 pounds the latest by Wednesday the 30th 2015 as serious economical problems have been caused to me for this matter.
This is unacceptable unprofessional and illegal and if it will not be shorted out, I will have speak to a lawyer about what my further actions should be.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk  or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.