12826847

I own a race horse one third share, I asked my trainer by e

Customer Question

I own a race horse one third share, I asked my trainer by e mail which she confirmed to inform me when she thinking of entering my horse in a race to inform me and not enter until all the owners were consulted and agreed on entry. She ignored this and entered my horse. Where do I stand? I still have the e mails.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This horse has been racing for 7 years and the agreement always was that all the owners agree or nothing happens. On this occasion the 2 other owners want to enter the race, but they know and the trainer knows we all have to agree first or no entry is to happen. They have totally ignored everything we agreed on previously.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you also check if the trainer is in breech of the racing rules as no trainer/owner agreement has been produced or signed by all the owners.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why am I getting no response to this?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Just to be clear the agreement says ALL owners must agree?