12826847

My nephew is 15 he lives in a abusive house his dad is a narssist

Customer Question

My nephew is 15 he lives in a abusive house his dad is a narssist my sister hasnt asked for help from police or social services due to being scared of loosing the last bit of her sons love.dad has turned nephew almost against her and his cousins and aunties dont see him anymore.He only goes out with dad only dad says what he is allowedto do and dad spends only money on him leaving my sister and niece of 18 with no moneydad constantly belittles my sister infront of nephew and demonstrates what he would like to do to hurt my sister.My nephew will listen to my sister being mentally and physically abused but wont react to help but protects dad if he hears anything against him.only dad is playing the buddy with nephew quote we will go out together we will sit and watch telly together you dont have to go withmum anywhere you have me im lost what to do as a narcissist is easilly believed and he has damaged my nephew i dont think sosial services can help as it takes a specialist to understand this sort of person my sister is going to get legal help but i fear she has lost her son for good
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Is your sister going to leave and go to a place of safety?