12826847

My partner was arrested and charged with domestic assault last

Customer Question

My partner was arrested and charged with domestic assault last Saturday. The police took my statement and I was extremely distressed. I said my partner threw a sound system at me. On Sunday night, the police called and I told them that on reflection, he threw the system to the floor and it bounced up and hit me. he never passed this amendment onto my partners solicitor. They did not impose bail conditions and he is back with me and we are working it out. What can I do as the trial is set?
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Did the court impose bail conditions on him not to have contact with you? Also what exactly would you like to achieve here?