Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

Good afternoon. My brother got a mortgage on my dads house

Good afternoon.
My brother got a mortgage on my dads house a few years ago to help himself and my parents out. \my brother now has the house in his name but has since moved to USA. He is currently in severe financial trouble and would like to transfer my dads house into my name is ***** *****?
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
COuld you please confirm that the Deeds and Mortgage are in the sole name of your brother? (I ask, as a Mortgage Lender would normally require all occupiers to be party to a Mortgage and I assume your parents are still living there).
I look forward to hearing from you.
Al
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes everything is in my brothers name and my father still lives in the property.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thanks. I have submitted an offer for a phone chat.
Kind Regards
Al
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have my number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello when will I receive the call.
Jackie