12826847

Last 12 years we (3 houses next to each other)

Customer Question

Hi, For the last 12 years we (3 houses next to each other) have been parking facing a fence on our left hand side. Now our new neighbours want us to rotate the spaces 90 deg because it's a nicer view from their 1 bed house that they have just extended to a 3 bed. I have checked my deeds & the spaces were originally round the other way. As they stand at the moment the vehicles do not obstruct any access etc. When they built the extension they made an error & the soffits & guttering now over hang my boundary line by 150mm! I was easy going about this as its only a pathway down the side of my house but it is clearly marked on my deeds as my land. So it's to questions really. 1. Do we have to rotate the parking spaces back & 2. What can I do about the breach of boundary? Thanks Mick
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nocola, The fact that you cannot answer my question is fine & I understand you can't answer them all. Please do not continue any further.
However I am not very impressed with receiving an email 5 minutes ago stating that you guys have just taken an additional payment of £15.00! Please can you get the amount credited to my account asap, then remove all my details from your database.
Can you confirm by return that this will be done & when.
Any problems I can be contacted on 07930 336 579.
Thanks Mick