75100385

Situation: 8 people own an aircraft between them, 2 owning

Situation: 8 people own an aircraft between them, 2 owning 20% each and the remaining 6 owning 10% each.
There is a syndicate agreement which states in event of a sale of shares they must be offered first to other syndicate members.
The syndicate has historically operated decision making as 1 person 1 vote although this is not in writing in any agreement, also the syndicate maintenance fees are divided between 8 people in equal portions not according to percentage ownership
6 members have decided to sell shares, the other 2 members both wish to buy all the shares, both are offering the same price.
If we now vote to decide which to sell to would the vote be counted as 1 person 1 vote or by percent ownership of each person ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Is there a written agreement between members please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, a very short one, we didnt expect to get into arguments !!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I cant see in the agreement where it says 1 share 1 vote.
So it should be votes according to shares. So the people that have 20% have double shares etc.
That is how it should be done.