75100385

My neighbours own the little piece of land at the back of my

Customer Question

My neighbours own the little piece of land at the back of my shop.I have car parking space out there for five cars, and myself and another property have a right of way in and out. Since these people bought the cafe, they have, at some point each and every day, obstructed this right of way, with either vehicles, bins, recycling bins, or by allowing their customers to leave bikesor motorbikes there (it is a cafe)..in the last few years they have placed tables and chairs, benches, coffee signs, and plants there and now, the angle at which i have to take to get iut of my own car park is getting increasingly difficult..they refuse to listen when asked, refuse to discuss the issue, and are completely unapproachable.the council cannot help as it is private land.. What are my options? I have pictures going back years of obstructing examples...
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Have you had a Solicitor write and warn them yet please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is the answer/advice re original question please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was promised an answer between 10minutes and 24 hrs..The only answer that came was a request for more money, for something else. I do not want to pay another fee for talking on the phone.if I do not receive the advice as promised, I will require a refund
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to have a Solicitor to write and ask them to stop or say you will get an injunction.
You would need to issue proceedings using form N208
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n208-eng.pdf
And form n16a
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n016a-eng.pdf
The court will list the matter for hearing and decide whether to grant an injunction. If the court grants the order and they disobey it that is content of court for which they can be warned, fined or sent to prison.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that it??? Your answer?!! I already said the next step was send a solicitirs letter?? Nothing new there, and you cannot even spell 'contempt of court'..are you for real????
I will be requesting a refund.what a waste of time and money
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Content that is auto spell check for which I apologise.
But if they ignore a solicitor letter you can only get an injunction to stop, that is the next step.
Breach of a court order is very serious and can result in custody. Further you can get an emergency injunction within 24 hours. You need to get a solicitor to warn them to stop or else an injunction beforehand, if you don't and go to court then you may not get your costs back.
Can I clarify anything else for you?