75100385

I have just received a notice of intention to prosecute for

Customer Question

I have just received a notice of intention to prosecute for careless or inconsiderate driving and neglect of traffic directions whilst carrying out an overtaking manoeuvre contravening the double white line system from notes police. What Is the likely Penalty for this?
Also 10 days later I received a notification of the same offence but before I knew about the first offence above. I have identified myself as the driver for the second one but have got no response yet. How are the two incidents likely to be considered?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
The penalty is points usually 3 but maximum 9, or disqualification and a fine.
The offences are likely to be considered as one continuous offence rather than individual offences.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What time do you expect to call me. Is it as soon as possible or do we arrange a time?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes now