75100385

What rights have i got to obtain my incoming calls and text,

Customer Question

what rights have i got to obtain my incoming calls and text, it is for prof in court, have no money for a solisiter. virgin wont suply them. please can you help.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as i said all i want is to obtain records of incoming calls and text. virgin are saying i don't have the right to have them unless the police or a solicitor get involved. the police arent interested and i have no money to get a solicitor. this is why i got in touch with you and have already had to pay some to you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
The court can order they disclose them. You would need to make an application using form n244
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n244-eng.pdf
The court will list the matter for hearing and decide whether to make an order for disclosure.
That's what you need to do. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do not think it necersery to have to aply in court to get my calls etc what about the freedem of informatian act, these are mine. i am not understanding
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Freedom of information act does not apply to Virgin. It is a private firm. Freedom of information only applies to public bodies.
Does that clarify?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i still dont understand why i cant have my deatails without all this fuss. i am at the end of my tether and cant aford any more help.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You can ask under the data protection act. They can and must provide this within 40 days.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do i do this, that would help. it is ok that it takes a litte time i have an address they gave me. should i write to them with everthing i need and quot data act. as long as i can get this info at som point i can have it ready when i atemt to get the order revoqted thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You were and ask for details quoting the data protection act. That is it.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
should i just write to them with everthing we need them to supply quoting the data act.
sorry for being such a pain, this is all making me very ill.
thankyou for your help.regards Viv
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is correct.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes it does, thanks so much.happy new yearViv
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Good luck.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen.  Please do not forget!  Thank you.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/