13262538

C Can you decipher a long passage in a will , I am the

c
Can you decipher a long passage in a will for me, I am the named executor
Regards ***** *****
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat would you like to know?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am the named executor on a will I have, but not sure of a passage it states,
I give devise and bequeath and appoint all the real and personal estate whatsoever to which I shall be seized possessed or entitled or over which I may have a general power of appointment or disposition
at the time of my decease my residuary estate unto my trustee upon trust and to stand possessed
of the net procedes with such part of my estate as shall consist of money in trust for my neice.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it possible to correspond with Clare. I was having trouble with the site yesterday,
half way through my questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
Thank you for that.
In essence what is says is that all her estate is to go to her niece after the payment of the Funeral bill and any outstanding debts.
I assume that the niece is over 18 - if not you will have to hols it in trust until then.
Please ask if you need any further details