75100385

I have a private parking fine that I need help with from 2 years ag

Customer Question

Hi I have a private parking fine that I need help with from 2 years ago? I was a tenant and my car was parked outside waiting for a friend to come and I got a ticked now I'm being taken to court for it even though I lived on the land?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
For now please let me know whether you contested the ticket?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not yet I ignored the tickets as they did not seen like a proper company I got a few debt collector letters again when I researched the company a lot of people said not to pay them. I didn't hear anything for ages now a court case in a small business centre has been sent to me. I have acknowledged the court letter and said I will be disputing it
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes ***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok