12826847

I jump in a big trouble.It is

My name is Svetlana.
I jump in a big trouble.It is first time in my life.I am 43 years old.This happened at 27 December.I was stopped police after consuming so much alcohol(104 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath.) I'm sufering made a very big mistake, just do not know what to do, do not know who can help me in court. Is it possible, avoid the loss of the right to drive?My main job is courier job( i do it about 4 years and had never no any problems on the road always try driving careful and be responsible).
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but it isn't.
If you are convicted of drink driving then you will be banned. It is mandatory and Courts have no discretion.
The only way to avoid a ban is either to be acquitted or to argue special reasons exist. Special reasons apply to situations where people have driven for literally only a few inches or a limited number of other circumstances.
You are trying to argue that exceptional hardship arises and that is just isn't a ground to avoid a ban although the court might take into account that the fine will fall onerously upon you and reduce that accordingly.
Sorry but I can only give you truthful information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what are the penalties could be?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Do you mean 104 in breath? That is a high reading.