75100385

I am a defendant in a small claim, i have completed my witness

I am a defendant in a small claim, i have completed my witness ststement which is just a chronological order of events. how do i put my argument across in relation to my defence?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to put this in your witness statement, in short everything you want to say must be in your statement. The judge will read that and it must be your case as you want to put it.
What would you say if the judge were to just read the papers? That should be what your statement is.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so i could say:The defendant states that the charges are not valid as the agreement clearly states xyz and believe that xyz
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes.