12826847

I.have.been.acused.of.shoplifting.i.put.a.packet.of.fals.n

Customer Question

i.have.been.acused.of.shoplifting.i.put.a.packet.of.fals.nails.in.my.bag.did.not.do.it.knowimg.spent.a.loed.of.money.and.wsa.egsging.goods.and.even.sined.my.name.to.reseat.had.my.hands.full.wasent.even.awaer.what.i.had.done.beought.into.to.a.room.and.they.would.not.let.me.speake.to.explain.wath.happened.and.now.i.am.bard.from.the.store.feel.totel.humaleated.dont.no.what.to.do.feel.i.have.been.treted.so.very.bad.please.can.you.heip.me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when.eill.i.get.an.ansaw
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am mhappy to help you today. What would you like to know about this?