12826847

Two directors of company. One was also the director of the

Customer Question

two directors of company. One was also the director of the property company which owed the premises which they occupied.the director landlord got a high court judgment for rent areas the landlord accepted the baillifs writ when they arrived acting for the company oweing rent although he was theinstigater ie landlord .The bailiffs took possetion of goods to the value of 100000 the rent arreas were 25000 the first director was unaware of any of this till 3 weeks later when he returned from holiday th 2nd directot seemingly wants everything can this man for personal gain act as perpitrater and victim
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure what other information I could give you. I'd like to request a refund because I have not received an answer as such and I am not confident I will receive one either. Thank you.