How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My business partner and I are not on good terms. He has some

Customer Question

My business partner and I are not on good terms. He has some business-critical information which he is not sharing with me. He has that information and can provide it readily. I have tried charm and good reason and financial inducement/incentive. Nothing is working. I need to fashion an order for specific performance in the local/county court. I need a lawyer to guide me through the process of making the application with the correct forms and reviewing the forms before they are filed.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes that is something we can do. But this is a question and answer site - so it would be an additional charge if you want me to review documents themselves, if thats ok.
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
And N16a
These are the forms you need to complete. Once these are done please attach them here.