ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
74916426

I am ex Gurkha who married a British soldier and was

Customer Question

I am ex Gurkha who married a British soldier and was discriminated and hat to leave the British Army while my wife was allowed to serve. The UK Govt has recently said that this was Illegal and that we would be compensated and should be given Legal Aid. The British Army has recently offered me compensation but I believe it is does not compensate for my loss of earnings, careers and pensions. I am looking for a Legal Aid lawyers and I am unemployed too. Thanks. ***** ******
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor.
I must say that I do not specialise in your type of case but I will try and assist you in respect of obtaining advice,
Firstly I recommend that you contact Civil Legal Advice directly so that you can find out if Legal Aid is available to you and also which firms can take on your case.
The telephone number you need is:
Telephone: 0345 345 4 345
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm
If Legal Aid not available to you, then I recommend that you contact this Pro Bono barristers service:
http://www.barprobono.org.uk
Kind Regards
Caroline
If you have found this service useful please kindly remember to rate positively so that we receive credit for our time