ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
74916426

I left the UK over 10 years ago leaving some debts.. It.. Credit cards and bank loan

I left the UK over 10 years ago leaving some debts.. It.. Credit cards and bank loans would I be arrested if I am as to return as my mother is very ill and I need to see her before she passes.. Thanks
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will assist you.
If the debts that you previously had were for credit cards/ loans then you can rest assured that you will not be arrested at the airport.
Credit card / loan debts are a civil matter and it is not a crime for which you will be arrested to have these types of debts.
So you can relax ;)
Kind Regards
Caroline
Please kindly remember to rate positively so that we receive credit for our work
Caroline