29905560

I can't find claim form part 8 in a trust of land act act

Customer Question

I can't find claim form part 8 in a trust of land act act claim that you suggested to get as the courts no longer hand out forms also i need small claims court for n1 can you help please.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. The Part 8 Form can be found here: http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n208-eng.pdf The N1 form can be found here: http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. If this has answered your question please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars from the top of the page. I spend a lot of time and effort answering individual queries and I am not credited for my time until you leave your rating. If you still need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Many thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi we want to proceed with a trust of land claim what do we need to supply the courts and how much would you charge to do this for my son thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hi for further advice on this please post a new question and someone in or property law department can help you. thanks