13262538

I have been asked to get ILA relating to a mortgage application

i have been asked to get ILA relating to a mortgage application with my partner. Can this be done and certified by a solicitor online
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.What exactly have you been asked to do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been asked to seek independent legal advice in relation to a joint mortgage application. My partner owns the property outright and in order to finish some home improvements we want to take a small mortgage against the property. As my name is ***** ***** the deeds and we wish it to remain that way Barclay's Bank require me to have ILA and my signature witnessed by a solicitor. I was wondering if this could be done on-line, due to speed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid that this is NOT something that can be dealt with online - the requirement is a face to face meeting
please ask if you need further details