75100385

Could you tell me please, can I make a clime ,on Air

Customer Question

Hello ,could you tell me please, can I make a clime ,on Air company KLM
if
I'm citizen of Latvija (ES) traveling from London Heathrow to Ukraine Borispol.(24.12.15)
KLM sold me a ticket to Ukraine on my ID card ,they haw that option passport or ID card
and then I was deport from Ukraine back to Uk. with one stop in Amsterdam.they left me without any food place to sleep in airport for 10 hours before they Borispol deport me. borispol charge KLM for some money for that situation. and the I spend my Christmas in airport and they left My pregnant wife alone in Borispol
when I flight to Heathrow airport KLM make me a one more ticket back to Ukraine on a next day. my house is from airport about 1 hr to drive.
Only then on 26.12.15 I came in Ukraine .
and When me and my pregnant wife was flying back to UK 02.01.16 4am
KLM said to me what the flight is ower load and there is no space for us .left us in airport for another 10 hr without any place to sleep in airport ,and only then me and my pregnant wife get back home.
Can I make a clime on them
if yes ,what compensation can I ask , or how can I calculate all that expenses and moral compensation?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
How much are you seeking to claim please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi so what about my question???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if
Can I make a clime on them
Kind regardscan you tell me can I claim on them?
and how much can i claim?
5000 is that ok,how can I calculate my clime?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
When would you like me to call?