13262538

Last year my ex-partner made a "claim" against me and you

Last year my ex-partner made a "claim" against me and you were able to help me with my response and counter claim. This I sent off seven weeks ago and I have not heard anything from the court nor a response from my ex's solicitor. Should I write to the court as I feel that I might have not done something I should have although all the information I have read on the net suggests that I should have heard from one of them.
Also, I have found that I have omitted a sum of money in my counter claim which should be paid back to me from my ex. Do I write and send it now (with a copy sent to ex's solicitor) or should I wait and include it in my response to what-ever is coming next? Thank you. Regards, Phaedra.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstCould you explain a little more about the background to your question please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Clare, my ex was to have paid me for half my share in the house we bought together, he used my money to do this and now claims that I should sign the house over to him. He made a claim against me and as litigant in person I have replied to his claim and made a counter claim with proof of where the funds came from (my accounts). I am awaiting response from the court (for direction?)or , I understand, his solicitor can reply to my response to which I get to respond one more time.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is likely that there is a delay in the process caused by the court being short staffed.However a simple email asking for an update would be worthwhile and should give you the date of the next hearingYou cannot amend the counterclaim at this point - but can ask for permission to do so at the first hearingI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare