12826847

Yesterday we had our selling privileges removed from our amazon

Customer Question

Yesterday we had our selling privileges removed from our amazon account because our late shipment rate does not meet the performance target of less than 4%.
It shows that we have an late dispatch rate of 53.79% on the last 30 days, something that did not happen for , that number does not make sense at all and we can guarantee 100% that it is a problem from your amazion side since we marked as and dispatched those orders. All our orders have been dispatch on time (All our royal mail records can confirm this)
we appelead the decision and sent all all the documents to amazon asking to explain and we keep an autmaoted answer that the decision is final
can anyone advice where we stand legally. can they close down a bussiness with employees for NO reason and ignore everything we sent them
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Do you have any terms and conditions with them?