12826847

I booked a cruise in oct.2015 with a travel agent ,sailing

Customer Question

I booked a cruise in oct.2015 with a travel agent ,sailing to Greece Turkey and Italy , 12 days. 3 ports in Greece 3 in Turkey including Istanbul and 3 in GREECE. THIS CRUISE TO SAIL 19 TH May 2016.I received an email from the cruise line Celebrity Cruises that they are changing the ports of call and cancelling 2 calls in Turkey , one Istanbul and increasing the overnight stays in port in Greece and I may change my cruise and date . This does not, suit me also I booked this cruise because it was going to Istanbul ,so requested a return of my £500 but this has been refused ,they say if I don't go on this cruise or choose another I will lose my deposit. Can they do this Henry Baars
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Henry my na e is Alex and I will help you with this.
What do their terms and conditions say about changes please?