12826847

My mother died August 15, I wrote to solicitors acting on behalf

Customer Question

My mother died August 15, I wrote to solicitors acting on behalf of beneficiary, and asked for file notes, and outstanding debt, for car that was paid by me, to be repaid. This was verbal and would be funded from house sale. I asked that this matter be dealt with before probate. Solicitor regecting claim, all assets to my sister, excluding her other two children. As online will made less than a year before her death due to overuse of alcohol, I wanted file notes, to decide if to contest. No written reply from solicitors firm, but verbally told, probate granted and house on market.
Where do I go from here? As you can tell, I have no relationship with sister, and as my sister knows, this goes against what we all knew. Before,mums mental capacity was in question, when it became clear, life expectancy short.
I live in England, but had regular contact will mum.
I have doubts re firm involved, as no acknowledgement, and resistant.
Where do I stand? I can prove I funded car solicitor says car no or little
Value, no assets except house which claim is made against car I I should sue my sister, as she claims it to be a gift
What is your advice?
Can u help, not the money but she refuses to give any sentimental
Item, this is not mum I know.
What would you advise, re claim and I think the conduct firm
Questionable, to how the did not respond to my letters.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I considering if firm did not respond if law society involvement an optionWill States "executors to pay all my debts "How long under Scottish law do you have to make a civil claim against an individual ? Sexual assalt, police investigation, decided not to preceded as I was patient in hospital, in my own room, male nurse to give strong medication. Claim individual not NHS.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rather talk than type
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
01946 592616
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.