Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

They started the with 3 children .they have him on the

Customer Question

They started the with 3 children .they have him on the system I was asking for 3 children .but they were not getting any response from him so they give up.when it went to the new system they tried again but only for the 1 child,they closed the account .not me .i have be explaining to them for years there error
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the further confirmation. You would need to contact the child support agency and request a full copy of your file so that you can look at what steps they took.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please rate my response positively if you found it helpful - I will not be credited for answering this question without a positive rating. Thank you!