UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I have a child with a Britih passport. I am living

Customer Question

I have a child with a Britih passport. I am living in UK more than 7 years. How can I apply for a naturalisation?do I have to pass Live in UK test, to have prove for English language skills, to have 2 people sighning for me?
I am working for one and the same employeer all these 7 years.What documents I need?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 1 year ago.
What visa are you currently on and are you married to a British Citizen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am Bulgarian and I also have a document from Home office for permanent residence
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No,I am not married to a British citizen
If you got permanent residency more than 12 months ago, you may apply for British Citizenship straight away. You need to pass the Life in the UK test and English language test unless you are over 65 years.
You will need 2 referees , at least one of whom or both should be British Citizens and who know you for more than 3 years.
The application process is set out here
https://www.gov.uk/becoming-a-british-citizen/check-if-you-can-apply
All the best