12826847

Madam I think I drove through a red light and I'm

Customer Question

Dear Sir/madam
I think I drove through a red light and I'm not sure if there was a camera, it is situated at Cheltenham road arches in Bristol, is there any way of finding out rather than waiting for 2 weeks?
Liz
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No, in short. I suppose you could return to the location to see if there is a GATSO type camera there but there isn't a way of finding out I'm afraid whether or not you set it off.
The only way to ascertain that is to wait for a NIP.
Even if you called the police about they wouldn't be able to tell you either as these things are automated and calling them would obviously be a bad idea for other reasons.
Sorry if that is bad news.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help, I've not done this before and I'm really worried but I will have to wait and see.
Liz
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No problem and all the best. You should know within 14 days.
Please remember to rate my answer.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jomo1972’.